Cruise Terminals to Piraeus. Join us for a beautiful tour through the city of Piraeus with our Blue Fun Train
The Piraeus Blue Fun Train is carefully designed to take you to all of Piraeus famous sights and Piraeus main shopping area.
Just 2 minutes from the main Arrival Gates, the Blue Fun Trains are waiting you to hop on and explore Piraeus.
Save on time and money and explore the most important sights.
- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
Piraeus centre, situated very close to the harbour, is waiting to be discovered by you. At our first stop, Korai, where the main Square of Piraeus is, you can find all kinds of shops, cafes and restaurants.High quality and low prices are guaranteed. In the same place you can also find the Municipal Theatre, a building having a long history.
As you continue the tour, you can see Pasalimani, the main marina of the town. Later on, you arrive at the Archeological Museum and the ancient theatre of Zea.
The Maritime Museum, the biggest of its kind in Greece, is also nearby.
|Attractions||Piraeus line Stops||Walking Distance||Ticket/Free|
|Municipal theatre||P1||50 meters||Free|
|Korai square||P1||50 meters||Free|
|Mikrolimano harbor||P2||50 meters||Free|
|Archaelogical museum||P2||20 meters||3€|
|Hellenic Maritime Museum||P3||200 meters||Free|
|Lion’s Gate||P3||100 meters||Free|
|Tickets||Web Price €||On Board||Save|
|Combo: Hop on & off Bus and Train||15€||18€||3€|
Family & Child Tickets
- Family tickets are for up to two adults and 2 children
- A Child ticket is valid from children aged between 5 and 15 years inclusive. Children under 5 years old may travel free of charge
- Tickets are hop-on and hop-off for the day of issue so you can explore many places of interest at your leisure.
- We recommend purchasing your ticket online. This provides you with the opportunity to save money. Select your ticket type and the preferred date in our book now option
- Fixed date discounts are not available on the day of travel. You are welcome to purchase your tickets on the day from a member of
SightsOfAthens Blue Bus & Sightseeing Train Staff at any one of the Boarding points. Please see the Tour map for details.
- You can use cash or credit cards to purchase tickets on the day. Online you can pay by: Paypal, Amex, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa Electron and Visa.
- Don’t forget to print and bring with you the e-ticket, and present it to a member of Blue Bus & Sightseeing Train Staff at your chosen point. E-tickets are named.
- You will be asked to present the credit card you used when making the booking as proof of identification. For any problem please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Sightseeing Trains run daily from 8:00 am in the morning every 30 minutes until 16:00 pm evening.