ALBANIA JEEP SAFARI by Saranda Jeep: THE MOST EXCITING 1 DAY TOUR IN ALBANIA FROM CORFU. Experience the authentic side of Albania on board of our open top 7-seat Land Rover jeeps, during a day full off colors and emotions. JUMP ON BOARD!
- Boat service Corfu – Saranda – Corfu
- Full day tour with professional guide & driver.
- Visit the Blue Eye Spring| Porto Palermo | Lekursi Castle
- Lunch (fish menu) in a sea view restaurant
- Swim at the splendid turquoise waters
- Visit all the secret spots along the coastline.
Adventure, fun & off road experience…and much more!
You will experience the authentic side of Albania on board of our open top 7-seat Land Rover jeeps, during a day full of colors and emotions. We will be waiting for you at Saranda Port and Our professional guides will drive you to an unforgettable tour in the unspoiled beauty of the Albanian Riviera, replete with gorgeous beaches, friendly people and glorious landscapes. Our Jeep tour starts with a 10-minute drive to the Castle of Lekursi.
Lekursi Castle was built in 1537 by the Ottoman Empire in a commanding position above the city of Saranda from where it could protect the whole region around. For modern day visitors this also has the strategic advantage of making it a breathtaking spot for photos, including great views of Corfu and Ksamil islands, and making it a must see on your visit to Saranda.
We continue our tour and we plan to passed by the beach of Borsh and his village powered by the production of olive oil. You’ll get to explore this picture-perfect area with, typical villages and breathtaking panoramas.
After which you’ll head for Porto Palermo, the only safe harbor between Saranda and Vlorë. The village is also home to Porto Palermo Castle, which you will visit. Controversy surrounds the alleged origins of the edifice, with some scholars disputing it was built in the early 19th century by Ali Pasha of Tepelena and instead accrediting its construction to the Venetians. After you’ve had a chance to look around.
We will have time to stop in a local Albanian House/typical restaurant with sea view for Lunch.
Next up, we will drive to the astonishing Blue Eye national park, where after a short five-minute walk you will reach the crystal-clear Blue Eye spring. No one knows its hidden depths, but 90 cubic meters of water a minute gushes out to feed the Bistricë river that then makes its sparkling way 25 kilometers to the Ionian Sea.
We will be back in Saranda on time for your re-embarkment on ‘Ionian Sun’ ship for your return at Corfu port. A day of great fun and adventure to discover Albania like you wouldn’t have ever imagine awaits you.
08.45 CORFU PORT (CRUISE Terminal/Albania dept) Passport/Id control & embarkation → 09.30 Dep. Time Ferry: Corfu-Saranda (duration: 1hr15min) → 10.45 Arrival at SARANDA port, meet our staff JEEP SAFARI STARTS → 17.30 Return at Saranda port & embarkation → 17.45 Dep. Time Ferry: Saranda-Corfu (duration: 1hr15min) → 19.00 Arrival at Corfu port. Disembarkation and passport control. *NB. Greek time schedule*
TOURS AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH – ITALIAN – FRENCH – SPANISH
- Transportation by OPEN TOP (7 SEATS) LAND ROVER JEEPS.
Professional Guide (ENGLISH – FRENCH – ITALIAN –SPANISH)
- Professional Driver (all jeeps are with driver- NB. No guests are allowed to drive)
- Entrance fees to Blue Eye Spring
- Entrance fees to Porto Palermo
- Lunch in a typical restaurant/Albanian house sea view (fish menu)
- TRANSFER FROM/TO YOUR HOTEL IN CORFU; IS OPTIONAL AND COSTS EXTRA 5 EURO PER PERSON
- PORT TAX: 10 EURO PER PERSON – NOT INCLUDED IN SELLING PRICE TO BE PAID ON BOARD OF THE FERRY CORFU-SARANDA.