According to the instructions announced by the Greek Authorities regarding the prevention of the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, we inform you for the following steps that passengers should follow before embarkation:
1) According to Article 1 published in Government Gazette 2602/B28.06.2020, all travelers entering Greece, regardless of nationality, must fill and submit on a period of forty eight (48) to seventy two (72) hours before their arrival in Greek Ports the electronic Passenger Locator Form, which is available on the following link: https://travel.gov.gr/#/
Kindly note that it is mandatory to show a printed or electronic copy of the Passenger Locator Form to staff of the General Secretariat for Civil Protection and the National Agency for Public Health.
2) Also note, all passengers traveling to and from Greece must fill the “Pre – Boarding Passenger Locator Form” and hand it over during embarkation to Chief Purser of the vessel.
Boarding will not be permitted to passengers who have failed to submit the above mentioned two steps.
BARI / CORFU/IGOUMENITSA/CEPHALONIA OR V.V
SUMMER 2021 DISCOUNTS:
1) Return discount: For round trip tickets the discount for passengers and vehicles has been already calculated in the
mentioned fares at the “RETURN” column is only applicable if a round trip ticket is purchased at the
same time. The return discount is granted regardless which port of return is selected. The return
discount is up 30% discount.
2) 50% Children discount : Children from 4 up to 12 years old, travel with 50% discount on the net fares (one way and return)
3) Infant discount : Children up to 4 years old, who do not occupy a bed travel FREE of charge (port expenses – Euro
15,00 – must be paid )
CANCELLATIONS ‐ REFUNDS:
Depend time of cancellation the following amounts are refunded (Early Bookings discounts are excluded).
-A 100% refund, up to 91 days prior to departure.
-A 80% refund, from 90 days up to 8 days prior to departure.
-A 50% refund, from 7 days to 24 hours prior to departure
-The company has no obligation to refund in case of cancellations made less than
24 hours prior to ship’s departure or if the passenger does not report at check‐in
CHECK IN – VENTOURIS FERRIES
PASSENGERS, VEHICLES AND CAMPERS: It is compulsory to check-in in the appropriate offices before boarding on VENTOURIS FERRIES ships. The presentation at check-in is required at least 2-3 hours before the scheduled departure by presenting the RESERVATION NUMBER. In high season periods passengers are asked to show up well in advance.
Passengers must be in possession of valid identity documents, otherwise the boarding will be rejected with no right to any refund. The dock where to boarding will be indicated by our staff during check-in. You can reach the boarding area only after checking in.
TRUCKS AND CARGO: Truck drivers must show up to check-in at least 3 hours before the departure and they must be in possession of the cargo and identity documents. Delayed arrival of the truck must be notified by the driver to the related port office in advance; else the reservation will be canceled.
VENTOURIS FERRIES – PORT OFFICES
Igoumenitsa: MILANO TRAVEL :Ioniou Pelagous str. (New Port Egnatia) :TEL:+30 26650 23565, 26670FAX:+30 26650 24880 EMAIL: [email protected]
Bari: BLUMARE SRL: Greek line: Nuova Stazione Marittima di Bari: Terminal Crociere: TEL:+39 080 8761451FAX:+39 080 2226052URL: www.blumare.eu EMAIL: [email protected]
Zante: KEFALLINOS DIONYSIOS SHIPPING: 72, K. Lomvardoy str. TEL:+30 26950 42223, 49500FAX:+30 26950 24105 EMAIL: [email protected]
Cephalonia: MARKETOU TRAVEL: 20, Miaouli str., 28080 Sami: TEL:+30 26740 22055FAX:+30 26740 22635 EMAIL: [email protected]
Durres: DUNI PORT AGENCY: L.4Rr. Skenderbeg 161, Durres – Albania | TEL:+355 52 230200FAX:+355 52 230201 URL: www.duniport.al EMAIL: [email protected]